Sunday, July 7, 2013

Valued



All my life I view myself as a midget. A wallflower. An ordinary person. One of the audience. A commoner. But these people reminded me that I'm NOT.

Personalized Birthday cards, Christmas cards, Love letters, and even just ordinary letters.. name it all. 


They may be just written on ordinary unscented paper, but what's inside are expensive stuffs.. Too expensive that even the richest man can't afford. Some of them are ages old. And some were lost (thanks to my short term memory loss.. but i swear i compiled it somewhere). But the value never fades. Its still priceless. Whenever I'm down or having a bad day, just a glance to these letters and I'm into myself again. They're my self esteem booster.




I don't know what they saw in me, but hell yeah! THEY ADMIRE ME. THE IMPERFECT ME. All my crazy stuffs, all my b*llsh*ts in life. They accept me for who i am. I must have done something right that God gave me these lovely people around me. And I won't get tired of saying and expressing how thankful and blessed I am because of them in my life. :) 

To these very important people in my life.....

Thank you for believing in me. For the encouragement, for your cheers, for your compliments and for your understanding.. Thanks for doing these things. The things that I can't sometimes give to myself.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart, intestines, and hypothalamus.

PS: this is not a suicidal note. I'm just so overwhelmed of these letters.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment